The IronHealth® claims department has a dedicated and highly experienced team of professionals who work closely with our insureds to drive the best possible outcome on all reported claims. We tailor our claims handling approach to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. The IronHealth claims teams' technical expertise, professionalism, depth, experience and availability make us an industry leader.
Some of our services include:
- Consultation with our professionals regarding appropriate post-incident remediation efforts to minimize the risk that a claim/lawsuit will materialize against the insured
- Coordination with defense counsel to designate nationally ranked healthcare experts to provide testimony with respect to standard of care and causation - two critical areas central to the defense of a healthcare liability claim
- Attendance at mediations, arbitrations and trials to provide insight to defense counsel and our insureds regarding defense and trial strategy and appropriate case settlement values
- Actively monitoring national healthcare publications to track liability trends, judgments and case settlements in all 50 states across all of our healthcare products lines
- Distribution of Welcome Letters to all insureds introducing our claims professionals and directing our insureds/brokers where all claims-related inquiries and notices should be reported
- Subscription to on-line insurance services
IronHealth believes in a true team approach with its insureds/brokers and defense counsel to provide the best possible outcome for our clients.
IronHealth Claims subscription to on-line insurance services includes:
- Obtain prior claim histories on claimants to screen for insurance fraud
- Verify with each states' department of revenue whether claimants are delinquent with child support payments prior to releasing settlement checks as required by state law
- Research the content of trial and deposition testimony provided by plaintiffs' experts in prior cases
- Complete all required regulatory claim reporting to such entities as the National Practitioner Data Bank, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and various state agencies
The experience with Ironshore claims was great, efficient and responsive, anything I asked for I received an answer to. Overall it was a pleasure working with Ironshore.