Personal Lines Insurance
Ironshore® Personal Lines unit offers specialized insurance solutions for high value homeowner properties. This coverage is distinct in that it can be tailored to the unique needs of homeowners with properties valued in excess of $1 million. Currently, this excess & surplus line offering is for homes located in Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and South Carolina. This specific program is presented in coordination with select program administrators. Please reference the contact directory.
Ironshore is committed to providing superior service and value for affluent consumers. With $1.4 billion in fresh capital, Ironshore® has become one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. The Ironshore group of insurance companies is rated A u (Excellent) by A.M. Best with a Financial Size Category of Class XIV (effective July 6, 2013). As our product offering expands, we will continue to bring the underwriting expertise and financial strength required to meet the needs and demands of high value clients.
Higher Property & Deductible Limits
Minimum coverage A values of $1M and higher. Deductible options ranging from 2% up to 25% for windstorm and from $1,000 up to $50,000 for all other perils.
We offer comprehensive Personal Liability coverage up to $1M, including personal injury and identity fraudprotection. Liability can be extended from primary home to cover additional secondary locations.
Primary & Secondary Coastal Locations
Ironshore understands that high net-worth clients have property in the most desirable locations. We can provide protection, including extended replacement cost options, for coastal properties, as well as secondary risks.
We offer the convenience of blanket personal articles coverage up to $50,000, with a per item limit of $10,000. Individual schedule can also be added.
Primary & Excess Flood
Flood and Wind coverage for homeowners with comprehensive property coverage and a streamlined claims process in the aftermath of a weather event.
- Ironshore’s primary flood policy exceeds the coverage available under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and matches the government established limits of $250,000 on the building and $100,000 on contents, with the option of securing excess coverage.
- Protection offered is broader than the NFIP, with replacement cost as opposed to actual cash value on damaged contents and additional living expenses if the homeowner is displaced as a result of a flood.
Fine Arts & Valuables
Itemized fine art, jewelry, private collections, and other personal valuables available by endorsement.
- Ironshore’s ‘personal articles floater’ is available to homeowner insureds with primary coverage on properties valued at $1 million or more in selected states nationwide.
- Limits of up to $40 million and are underwritten on an "all risk" basis.
- This coverage does not have a deductible and also offers agreed value settlement options.
Ability to write a wide range of vessels from wave runners to yachts under $750,000 in value.
- Custom tailored insurance solutions are available on yachts from $750,000 up to $10 million in hull value.
- Coverage can be customized based on the unique nature of the yacht, the navigational requirements and captain and crew requirements.
Builders Risk Property insurance provides property risk transfer solutions for global and domestic corporations with international and domestic capabilities. Coverage is provided for project builders’ risk programs utilizing broker forms or our Completed Value Builders Risk policy, which provides coverage for property under construction, including hot testing and delay in completion coverage and includes both principals and contractors. A five year construction term is offered.
Superior Claims Handling
The people who are responsible for the quality of our policies are also responsible for policy service and support, particularly in the event of a claim. This process enables us to make certain that we stand true to our promise and deliver on our pledge of service. It’s why we have continued to earn industry-leading claims scores annually, including a 95% approval rating on our professional and responsive approach and a 93% rating on our knowledge of each and every claim.
Our High Value Homeowners Program features:
- Mold Coverage up to $10,000 with an option to buy up to $25,000
- Ordinance of Law Coverage up to 25%
- Extended Replacement Cost option
- Personal Articles Insurance Floater Options
- Wind Mitigation Credits
- Earthquake Options
- Water Back-Up of $10K (with an option to buy up to $25K)
- Excess Flood
Listing of Select Program Administrators
C&M First Services, Inc.
HULL & COMPANY - Charlotte Office
HULL & COMPANY - Ft. Lauderdale Office
HULL & COMPANY - Philadelphia Office
HULL & COMPANY - Tampa Bay Office
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Private Client Solutions
5200 NW 33rd Ave, Suite 211
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
NATIONAL RISK SOLUTIONS (NRS) INSURANCE
ORCHID UNDERWRITERS INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
QUAKER SPECIAL RISK - Massachusetts Office
QUAKER SPECIAL RISK - New Jersey Office
RISCO INSURANCE BROKERAGE, INC
RPS - Miami Gardens Office
RPS - Uniondale, New York
135 Crossways Park Drive
P.O. Box 9017
Woodbury, NY 11797
(800) 767 7837
Luan Burkholder, Underwriter
Direct 516-719-8725 | Fax 516-487-0372
Robert Sperber, Director of Program Sales
Direct 516-417-5107 | Cell 516-449-2488