Subject Rights Access Request
You may have certain rights that allow you to learn more about our processing activities related to your personal data. For example, you may have the right to:
- Request further details on the use we make of your personal data;
- Request we provide you with a copy of the personal data you have provided to us;
- Request an update to inaccuracies in the personal data we hold;
- Request we delete personal data we no longer have a lawful ground to use;
- Where processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing;
- Object to any processing of your personal data we do based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights; and
- Restrict how we use your personal data whilst a complaint is being investigated.
To make any of these requests, please complete the form below and click “submit”. For alternative methods of making a request, please see the information to the left of the form. Please use Google Chrome when completing and printing this form.