Writing on behalf of Pembroke Syndicate 4000 at Lloyd’s and Ironshore Europe DAC, the Professional Liability division writes Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers Liability, Trustees Liability, Medical Malpractice, adverse costs ATE insurance, Cross Undertaking of damages cover, Cyber Liability, and other specialized liability classes for all types of commercial organisations.
Whilst we do write the more general classes of PI Insurance, the division is best known for delivering solutions for more unusual risks such as oil and gas and other heavily exposed engineering firms, classification societies, P&I club managers, actuaries, and Specialist security consultants. We create value through innovation, rather than writing a 'commoditized' professional indemnity portfolio. We also underwrite Medical Malpractice liability for a variety of clients outside the USA which is transacted exclusively through www.the-mplc.com.
Directors & Officers Liability
Lawyers Professional Indemnity
Lawyers Professional Indemnity provides protection to Law Firms for claims arising from negligence in the provision of their legal and advisory services to their clients. We are leaders in the asset protection field and deductible infill/stop loss for law firms and are happy to consider separately insuring offices which fall outside other mandatory or non-mandatory programmes. We are especially adept at addressing the needs of offshore law firms and corporate service providers.
Insurance Brokers Professional Indemnity
Miscellaneous Professional Liability
Engineers Professional Indemnity
This class is a core class for the syndicate and our franchise is for the more unusual risk profiles, particularly firms that are working in the oil and gas, nuclear, mining and chemical sectors. We have a global account with a large proportion of the business coming from the US and Canada.
Ironshore supports the Medical Professional Liability Company with an exclusive arrangement to underwrite this class. Their details can be found at www.the-mplc.com.
After the Event Legal Indemnity
Cross Undertaking of Damages Insurance
This is an innovative Insurance product designed to provide cover to Plaintiffs against a court award for the diminution in value of an asset frozen by way of injunction during a court case.
In granting an Injunction in any particular case (and usually at the request of the defendant) it is well within the court's power to insist on a bond for damages in the event that the Injunction causes a diminution in value of the asset in question. This Insurance fulfills that obligation of the Plaintiff.
Wordings & Proposal Forms
The Professional Liability division writes Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers Liability, Trustees Liability, Warranty & Indemnity, Medical Malpractice and Legal Expenses insurance products for all kinds of commercial organisations. It operates from Lloyd's Box No 148. With an experienced team of eight, our P.L. division is best known for delivering solutions for more unusual risks, where they create value through innovation, rather than for writing a 'traded' professional indemnity portfolio.
- Accountants Errors & Ommissions
- D&O Wording
- D&O Excess Wording
- Excess Professional Liability Wording
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
- Actuaries Errors & Omissions
- Design & Construct Errors & Omissions
- Engineers Errors & Omissions
- Insurance Brokers Errors & Omissions
- Underwriting Agents Errors & Omissions
- Underwriting Agents & Insurance Brokers Errors & Omissions
- Recruitment Consultants Errors & Omissions
- Specialist Risk Consultants Errors & Omissions
- Specialist Risk Consultants Combined GL and Errors & Omissions
- Overseas Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
- Overseas Oil & Gas Errors & Omissions
- Overseas Engineers Errors & Omissions
- Overseas Underwriting Agents errors & Omissions
- Australian Miscellaneous Errors & Ommissions
- Australian Engineers Errors & Omissions
- Australian Underwriting Agents Errors & Omissions
- D&O Proposal Form
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions Proposal Form
- UK Actuaries Proposal Form
- Design & Construct Errors & Omissions Proposal Form
- Engineers Errors & Omissions Proposal Form
- Underwriting Agents Proposal Form
- Pembroke USA Oil & Gas E&O Proposal Form